Friday, October 19, 2007

Lights Out

As often happens when one lives in a rural area, the power went out tonight for well over an hour. As I was sitting at the dining room table having my dinner by candlelight and reading a magazine (by that candlelight), it occurred to me that the candles were very pretty just glowing away on the table. So off I go to get the camera.

Here's my view while I have dinner:



And a slightly closer view of two candles.



And then the lights came on. One dog is presently freaked out by all this but no harm done. Just all part of living in the country.

4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Oh, my gosh! Your candle photos are wonderful! You could absolutely sell the shot of your table! I'd buy it!

lesle said...

Kimberlee, try setting the table photo as your desktop background; it really works out well!

Don't worry Peggy, desktop background is as far as it goes.

Miss Trashahassee said...

Beautiful photos!

BFF,
Miss T

Stacie said...

gorgeous photos!